Friday 30 April 2010

Weight Watchers - health, snacks


These are delicious! They are VERY crunchy and the sea salt is not too salty, but just right. The packs are large enough to satisfy you and they are so convenient to carry with you! I love them so much, I just ordered them again! Blue Diamond Almonds 7-100 Calorie Packs-Oven Roasted Sea Salt, 4.2-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

I can't get enough of these things. Thank goodness they are in 100 calorie packs, or else I would have gained 20 pounds in the last few weeks! If you are watching your calorie intake, these are great to throw in your purse in case you need something to tide you over until you can find something healthy to eat. I will purchase again! - Chips - Snacks - Weight Watchers - Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Weight Watchers - health, snacks health Weight Watchers - health, snacks