Friday 30 April 2010

Samsung Epic - sprint, cover


Overall, this is a decent protective case for the Samsung Epic. I bought this for my wife, along with a few other cases. It clips on well and fits very snug. It looks nice and she likes the color and has gotten many compliments. Some of the edges are a bit rough. Ultimately my main complaint is that the paint seems to be wearing off when she holds it and she's only had it on her Epic for a few days; it leaves a pink residue on her hands after she's used the phone for more than 5-10 minutes. Samsung SPH-D700 Epic 4G Rubberized Shield Hard Case - Hot Pink

So after filing a complaint about not receiving the correct item, having customer service bend over backwards for me, I realized I was putting the top part of the cover on upside down. The customer service was outstanding. Thankfully, no actions were taken on their part except for spending time emailing me. The cover I received is slightly different than what is pictured. I actually think what I recieved is better than the picture. I received this item in record time (in spite of all the snow storms). If you like hot pink, this is the cover for you! It is also somewhat irredescent and looks cool against the black phone.

I would love to write a review on this item but DIGIAIDS never sent it to me so i can't!!!! Pink is my favorite color so I was really looking forward to getting this cover. After 2 emails and no response from DIGIAIDS, I guess I shouldn't be looking foward to receiving this cover. Oh, I have no item to rate but I had to rate it at least 1 star in order to move to the next step. - Pink - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung Epic - sprint, cover sprint Samsung Epic - sprint, cover