Friday 30 April 2010

Birthday Gift - gift card, cheese


I don't know what kind of sweatshop these guys are running, but I've had problems with them since day ONE--I tried to give them ZERO STARS, but I HAD to give them at least one (which is being generous, in my opinion). I ordered my cards well in advance, and they still did not arrive on time. When I called the company to figure out what the issue was, they sent my phone call to somewhere in India--I was put on hold numerous times while they scrambled around trying to figure out what was going on with an order they had sent. When they finally had some information, they GUARANTEED a delivery date--the date passed with NO cards in the mail whatsoever. Apparently, this 'company' (and I use that term very loosely) takes 2+ weeks to process and send out FAULTY orders.



When the individual DID receive the card it looked as though it had been used, and did not even WORK. When I explained to 'GiftCard Mall' what had happened, and told them that my mother said it looked like the card was in rough condition (the individual at the store the card was purchased for, in fact, confirmed the card HAD been reloaded--she had guessed it was multiple times from the shape the card was in), they implied that she was lying about it! The manager I spoke with on the phone was constantly interrupting me and trying to speak over me while I was trying to explain myself--trying to convince me that the United States Postal Service doesn't have tracking numbers. I told the manager that I was guaranteed a delivery date when I called previously, at the very least I expect a company to stick by the guarantees THEY offer, but apparently this company does NOT stick by their promises. The records they had of my previous conversation was entirely lacking, and instead of trying to resolve the issue the 'manager' (I say this because he was both condescending and unprofessional) then sent me off to get lost in the paperwork of some 'corporate office.'



I love Amazon, and I love the convenience of online shopping--I would have been a FREQUENT customer of GiftCard Mall, but this business isn't a business at all. These guys take your order and your HARD-EARNED MONEY, and then throw an old, previously used giftcard in the mail hoping it's the right store, with the right amount, going to the right location--if not, oh well! It will be your fault...but only because you still chose to order from them after reading this.



From now on, I will be buying my giftcards the old-fashioned way--if it ain't broke... The Cheesecake Factory Gift Card

I bought this card for my sister in law's bday. I I received notification that the card had been sent and assumed it had been received. Three weeks after the card was purchased, I received an email from Amazon that I was being refunded my money because the order had been cancelled by the merchant. I never heard ANYTHING from the merchant that there was any sort of problem. The merchant should have been the first to notify me of a problem and it should not have taken three weeks!

Hello. I sent this gift card to my father for his birthday.

He received the card without any indication of who sent it to him.

He called the customer service to ask who sent the card to him.

They told him they were not able to give him that information.

He managed to get them to give him the initials of the person who paid for the card

and deduced that it was from me...

Voilà

I think this gift card purchase needs to improve by

allowing the buyer to send some sort of message with the card.

Was so excited to be able to sign up for outside giftcards on my Amazon wish list. I just love love LOVE Cheesecake Factory. It is The best food in the chain restaurant industry. The menu choices are endless and vary with the season. To save money SHARE with a friend as portions are HUGE. Even with sharing it is hard to not order too much food. Everyone leaves with their shopping bag. If you like mushroom soup visit on Tuesday's it is the best I have ever eaten. With a group try ordering several appitizer's for your meal. You'll have plenty to eat and get to try several things. I have never had a bad experience. The wait staff is always pleasant and efficient. Enjoy!!

PS try the cheese cake but order it in a box so after a few bites you can just take it home. You can also order cheese cakes shipped for gifts or parties. I go for the good food the desserts are just for my birthday in my life. - Gift Idea - Gift Card - Dessert - Cheese'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Birthday Gift - gift card, cheese cheese Birthday Gift - gift card, cheese