Tuesday 6 April 2010

Toshiba Satellite Ac Adapter - laptop power cord, toshiba satellite ac adapter


I purchased this after the original charger burned out. Great price and shipping was quick but it only lasted for 3 months. It worked well at first and after 2 months I noticed the charger was getting very hot. After 3 months it stopped charging the battery, something inside the part that plugged into the charger (black box) was not connecting. I would wiggle it and it would work for a few hours then it stopped all together no matter how much I wiggled it. Of course this happened only 12 days after the 90 day period. I think I'll have to spend more next time to get a better product. NEW AC Adapter Power Supply Charger+Cord for Toshiba Satellite a305-s6872 pa-1900-05 1905-S301 P200 a135-s74 a135-s7406 a205-s5805 a205-s5825 a215-s5818 p205d-s7802 u405

Got this charger for my Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872 laptop. I've had it for 3 days and it's worked great. My factory charger quit after 2 years, so very happy this thing works. Will update if it fails.

I've had the power supply for a few months and it works as advertised. There are two things to be aware of. First, the combined cord length is about 6 inches shorter than the original. Second, the unit comes in two cable halves: the DC side with adaptor cable for the computor(shown in advertising picture), and the AC cable (not shown) plugs into the DC adapter and then into the wall outlet. This connection at the adaptor is sloppy and will disconnect itself with very little effort. If cable length is important, go else where, if not this is a good buy. I like the 90 degree DC/computer plug as it helps in reducing the cable profile. I would recomend it.

Bought this charger and about a month and a half later it suddenly starts smelling like its burning. I unplug it and go to use it two days later and it wont charge. The green little light on the charger wouldnt even turn on.

After only two uses, this item melted and the plastic from the cord became pulling away at the plug. I am afraid that it is a fire hazard or will ruin my laptop. I am not happy with the poor quality of this product.

When I got the product, I wasn't impressed with its quality as the plugs didn't seem secure. But it worked and it worked for 6 months. Now it is sporadically charging my laptop so that it isn't getting past 10% battery power and is always on the verge of shutting off. You basically have to jiggle the plugs until it starts charging again, but then in a few minutes, without any movement or warning,it will stop charging once again. I expect it will stop completely in the next few days and am looking for a replacement. Will not be buying this one again. - Toshiba Power Cord - Laptop Power Adapters - Laptop Power Cord - Toshiba Satellite Ac Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toshiba Satellite Ac Adapter - laptop power cord, toshiba satellite ac adapter toshiba power cord Toshiba Satellite Ac Adapter - laptop power cord, toshiba satellite ac adapter