Tuesday 6 April 2010

Sweatpants


I have worn Champion sweats for many years and would buy nothing else, until now.

Champion is trying to make these designer wear instead of sweats.

The material is not 80/20, the Granite Heather is 53/47 and thin.

I've only washed them one time, but if the amount of lint and filler lost is any indication, I'll probably be wearing a waist drawstring after a dozen or so wash cycles.

The elastic on the cuff is useless unless your ankles are the size of my thighs.

The leg length is better suited for someone on a NBA team rather than normal size person (less than 6').

Champion has succeeded in their efforts to hook customers with good products them cheapen them in the name of profit.



ABSOLUTE CRAP



Champion's website should be "championmexico" not "championusa"



CHAMPION is now CHUMPION in my book. Champion Men's Double Dry Classic Fleece Pant, Black, Large

I'm pleased with the quality, but they're larger than expected. Since my waist is around 36" I ordered the large, which are too large. They also have pockets, which I wasn't expecting; I don't really mind, but since I'm not the kind of person who wears sweats everywhere I don't have much need for pockets.

The pants do keep you warm, but the material is thin and they are too long. Even when pulled up, they fall back down and hang off the bottom of the feet, making it difficult to walk and keep the pants on the body.

I ordered these for my son. They are of wonderful quality and I love the softness of them! My son is 6 feet tall and has long legs; these are the first stretch pants I've gotten him that are not too short. Very pleased!

These pants are waaaaaaaaaaay too long and the bottom elastic is made to be loose; too loose for me. I like for my elastic to be more fitted at the ankles and these are not. They are made more like a straight legged pant that bunches at the bottom.

I am really happy with the sweat pants. I found the exact product I wanted, at a good price, without leaving my house. The perfect shopping experience!



Thank you for offering the product, and for the prompt and efficient service.



Terri DelCampo

I bought this pair of fleece pants (in Granite Heather) specifically for the brand reputation, elastic bottom hem and the fact that it's claimed to be a higher quality content of 80% cotton / 20% polyester. Granted, the material feels more premium than the $9 Fruit of the Loom sweats I picked up at wally world, but unfortunately it's still a thin and whimpy 50% cotton / 50% polyester. We'll see how well the material stands the test of time through wear and wash.



I've been buying size medium for years without problem and all of a sudden, this pair of pants and the FotL's I bought a week ago hang so long that I have to hike the waistband up over my stomach to keep them from dragging under my feet. Did the definition for "medium" change when I wasn't looking? And to make matters worse, the cuff design exacerbates the long cut -- why put elastic at the bottom leg hem when it's not cinched any smaller at the ankles than the material? There is almost no bunching or pleating at all at the bottom hem. At least the waistband is sufficiently cinched so that I don't have to tie the drawstring to keep my pants up, unlike the FotL's.



On the positive side, the pants are comfortable and feel good. Pockets are nice and deep and are made of a thinner jersey cloth, I'm guessing so they're not as bulky. Overall though, I can't help but feel I paid a premium just for the extra stitching and the embroidered Champion logo.

The reviews for this product, and many of the Champion sweat pants sold by Amazon vary tremendously. Some people say they are too light weight and others say they are good quality heavy weight. It makes me wonder if everyone is getting the same thing when they order these? Does anyone know? Have you every ordered the same pants a second time and gotten something different?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sweatpants Sweatpants Sweatpants