Wednesday 7 April 2010

Tex - textbook, tex


This is a good book for those getting ready to move out on their own. There are chapters on checking, savings, insurances, investments, finding a home and/or apartment and many more. There is a continuous worksheet to help you in your financial planning. It is very helpful. Focus on Personal Finance (The Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance and Real Estate)

This textbook gives very insightful information into the world of personal finances - including information regarding credit cards, investing options, checking/savings accounts, car purchases/leases, warranties. Great for anyone serious about taking control of their finances.

I bought this book for a class and will probably keep it around after the class. It has a lot of good information in it that I think will be very useful to me in life, assuming it doesn't become a coffee table place holder.

It becomes a little confusing when purchasing this textbook because within the same year they made several different versions. However, I believe a finance textbook is a textbook you should keep forever.

This was my first time ever using amazon.com to purchase a book. It was very easy and I got the book right away. The only negative thing I can find was that this was a 3rd Edition book and I was looking for a 2nd edition. I guess I can say its more of a positive because I have an updated version, but that was it. I wasn't aware it was a 3rd edition. Other than that, the experience was great and I would definitely recommend buying to everyone. - Tex - Textbook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tex - textbook, tex tex Tex - textbook, tex