Monday 19 April 2010

Rechargeable Batteries - camera battery, sony battery


It was an excellent purchase. The price was one cent and I could not beat that. The shipping was reasonable and I received it in the mail before the earliest date to expect it. My wife and I are quite pleased. The batteries themselves were selling for $40 to $50 for the newer cameras. NP-FD1 NP-BD1 battery

My son, Alan, helped me obtain battery replacements for my Sony Cyber-shot Exmor R 10.2 megapixel digital camera thru Amazon. They were approx $40 each at several well known electronic stores but I was able to order a few through Amazon at less than $4 each - BIG SAVINGS

battery fits too tight in my camera & doesn't release from it like the original battery does. I believe it's the outer wrap on it that causes this. Other than that, I'm just happy for a back up battery for when the one goes dead & I need one. Wished the camera would charge while plugged into the computer!

Purchased this battery to have an extra. This battery ruined my Sony Cyber shot camera! It would not eject from camera! Had to be pryed out! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Saving on this after market battery will cost you your $300 camera! - Sony Battery - Rechargeable Batteries - Sony Rechargeable Battery Pack - Camera Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rechargeable Batteries - camera battery, sony battery sony battery Rechargeable Batteries - camera battery, sony battery