Monday 19 April 2010

Interior


The door handles came in very quickly and they work perfectly. I only needed 2 but the installation for my car was really easy and fast to do. I'd recommend anyone to buy this if your door handles are in poor condition or broken like mine was. 1998-2003 Toyota Corolla Tan Interior Door Handles Set of 4

im happy with the service that i was given. the fact that the ETA was suppose to be one the 1st of March instead i received my parts on the 26th of Feb. makes me want to go threw this company again. GREAT JOB !!!

Ordered and received very quickly and best of all thanks to the comments on Amazon from other users, decided to put them in myself instead of paying 100.00 like I did last time.....Easy,,,Just takes a little patience, Had them installed on 3 doors in less than 20 minutes.

This was a great buy! Shame Toyota handles don't seem to last as long as their cars. Over 200,000 miles and several broken handles. Was so glad to find this product. Saved money, Great service, timely shipping. Would buy again but hope I don't have to.

This is an amazing product, it perfectly suited my car and shipping was excellent, i have not expected such a fast service from the seller. I recommend this seller, given an oppurtunity i will definetely buy other product from the same seller.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Interior Interior Interior