Sunday 11 April 2010

Pendant Necklace


I bought this item for my girlfriend and she Loved it! It's not cheap, but its not over the top Either. Its a good gift just to make her feel nice. The chain is nice and smooth. Fast Shipping! and good packaging. 2 Thumbs UP!!! Sterling Silver "You Hold My Heart Forever" Heart Pendant, 18"

i bought this as a mothers day gift for my mother and she LOVED it. its a very nice size, very shiny and the writing isnt too bold or big so if you arent really looking you cant really see it, which my mother loves. its not a regular shaped heart which gives it personality if that makes sense, and i love the little tail at the end of the necklace. it falls right about your breast line. perfect chain, doesnt get tangled or knotted. great product for a great price.

I purchased this for my wifes 26th birthday. She loved it! The pendant is a nice size and weight, but the chain in pretty flimsy and needs a heavier gauge. Also the 18" is a little short, a 22-24" would hang better.All in all I'd say it was a good choice for a b-day present.

I bought this necklace it's very cute and light the chain is very thin hopefully it holds tough i bought this for my ex girlfriend we broke up but i want to make something nice to her anyway hopefully she gonna like it but it looks very beautiful.

This item appears to be smaller than it actually is. Be sure to look at the measurements of it. The heart is quite large and does not meet my personal taste. However, that is only my opinion, but for me, it is tooooooo big. It looks bulky when worn.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pendant Necklace Pendant Necklace Pendant Necklace