Sunday 11 April 2010

File Folder - file box, folder accessories


I admit it... I'm addicted to black, the color that is. So after searching high and low for plain black hanging file folders to suit my style I have to admit I was surprised that the big box office supplies stores don't carry them! Honestly... I can't figure out why they don't. The regular green ones make me wanna barf and the fruity colored ones give me a headache. I have A.D.D. and my brain gets very distracted with colors. Unless there is order to it. For me... I'd rather have one color and be done with it. Black goes with every decor and my male clients really prefer them! My boyfriend really liked them too! Misty Crick Pendaflex Hanging Folder, Black, 1/5 Tab, Letter, 25 Box, 4152 1/5 BLA

As I've only used them for a short time, I can not comment on durability, but I will comment on the initial. It seems like any other hanging folder. Nothing too special about it. Although it is not as Jet black as I imagined it would be. It's more of a dull/cardboard black type color. Not really as pictured. But not bad.

I ordered these folders specifically because I specifically needed 'black' folders. Needless to say, when they arrived and were BRIGHT orange, I was a bit disappointed. I decided to keep the orange to avoid the hassle of a visit to the post office, paying return shipping, and waiting for the CORRECT product to arrive. Perhaps I will just buy a few Sharpie markers to color over the orange.

Overall, the product is great -- if it arrives in the correct color. - File Folder - Folder Accessories - File Box - File Folders'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


File Folder - file box, folder accessories file folders File Folder - file box, folder accessories