Friday 19 March 2010

Tool Bag


I am giving the Klein Zipper Bag 5139B bag 5 stars simply because I could not think of nothing wrong with it. It is made similar to the 5139C Klein Zipper Bag but the nylon weave on the 5139C is not quiet as heavy. I bought both the 5139B and the 5139C because the coloring of one was different from the other. I also prefer the way the 5139B is fabricated, the Zipper is about 1/4 inch closer to the closed edge of the bag; however, both bags are very usable and am happy with both. I would rate both bags to be very sturdy for my purpose. Klein 5139B 12-1/2-Inch Cordura Ballistic Nylon Zipper Bag

This is a nice, rugged bag. I use it to keep all my screwdrivers in one place, rather than hunt around for the one I want in my toolbox. Less expensive and more durable than a canvas bag.



Made in USA, too! What more could you want?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tool Bag Tool Bag Tool Bag