Friday 19 March 2010

Car Charger - car charger


Charger is great but stays coiled really tightly so it sometimes pulls out of the socket when I'm answering in the car. It's not that big of a deal though. The cover doesn't have a snug fit, but doesn't fall off every second either. If i drop the phone it is protected and hasn't fallen out of the case. This review is after about 4 months of constant use. Black Silicone Skin Case for Palm Pixi + Car Charger

The case arrived as promised and was a good fit around the phone. It was bought with the intention to give some added screen protection in case the unit was dropped etc. The case itself is made of a none slip rubberized materal which helps prevent the phone from slipping out of you pocket etc if you have to bend over @#$% or whatever. The down side of the case is that its slightly hard to put into a pocket because of the no-slip material and that the on /off button under the case is less sensitive to the touch. I have had the product for a month now and have become accustom to these issues and have worked around them.If this one fails due to normal usage I would buy another one with out hesatation.

I'm very happy with my purchase. I been looking for a phone cover for my Pixi for a year now. I'm glad I searched it on Amazon. It was such a good deal that I couldn't pass on it. The cover fits perfectly and the car charger was a bonus. It also works fine. My purchase arrived about a week earlier than the arrival date. Good price, good product. You should buy it if this is what you need!

For 2.95 this item is a steal. Don't go to your local mall and pya 15-20 dollars for some tacky case and charger that have Ed Hardy written in black sharpie. Buy this product! The car charger works great and the black silicon case fits snug and perfect! I couldn't be happier!!

The case worked fine with just a little play but it protects the backside of the phone just fine. The car charger ponly lasted one day one use. I took a 10 hour drive to FLA and it worked fine. the second day of my trip the charger stopped working. - Car Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Car Charger - car charger car charger Car Charger - car charger