Friday 19 March 2010

Maternity - nursing cover up, nursing


My only complaint is that these tanks are little long. Otherwise the clips are easy to snap/unsnap one-handed. I wear these tanks under my shirt and am able to nurse in public with very little skin showing. I'm a 36D and find these to be pretty supportive and very comfortable. I don't really like to wear them alone without a shirt over them because you can see the layer underneath the top layer where your cleavage is. It just looks weird. I think a smaller chested woman could get a way with it though. I have 8 of these tanks and love them! Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank - True White XL - Nursing Cover Up - Nursing - Modest - Maternity'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Maternity - nursing cover up, nursing maternity Maternity - nursing cover up, nursing