Friday 19 March 2010

Kindle Devices - scotch, shipping tape


This is the sixth Scotch Mailing tape I've used and I love them. I've started using this tape for packages instead of the large handheld roller. This tape rips much easier off the roller, is stronger and has less problems twisting. I've had no problems ripping the tape off the attached cutter - never had to use scissors.



The larger handheld tape roller would twist up on itself and it drove me crazy. These are much easier to use.



Pros:

Very strong

Easy to rip off the cutter

Does not fold up on itself

Less waste

Easier to hold than a large roller

Lightweight

Easier to apply tape



Cons

A little pricer than the larger rolls but I use less and don't waste any because it never twists or folds Scotch Moving and Storage Tape, 2 x 800 Inches (165)

Scotch Brand Moving and Storage Tape delivers quality stickiness that holds tight, cuts easily and stays clear. I even use it for mailing packages to my Army son, which arrive in great shape. I haven't had any problems or complaints.

I use this tape especially when I have to send boxes back to the stores during the holiday season. This tape is perfect for sealing boxes and is accepted by the post office. The tape is also good for anything you need to keep closed, it stays sealed until you remove it. - E-reader - Scotch - Kindle - Shipping Tape'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Devices - scotch, shipping tape kindle Kindle Devices - scotch, shipping tape