Tuesday 2 March 2010

Usb Audio Interface - dj control, audio interfaces


I got this port set to put together a system that I could use with my laptop. I have a digital mixer to mix music from my laptop, but I also wanted an analogue system I could use to mix audio CDs. I plugged this into one USB port on my laptop and plugged my digital mixer to another port. This gave me the ability go connect my laptop system to a standard mixer which was connected to the dual CD mixer. I can use the PCDJ software I have on my laptop to control all the devices and the sound is great. Without this product, it would have been very challenging to get the digital/analogue worlds together as one output. This product got the job done simply. American Audio Versa Port 4x4 Soundcard With Mic, Headphone Level - Dj Control - Audio Interfaces - Dj Equipment - Dj'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Audio Interface - dj control, audio interfaces dj Usb Audio Interface - dj control, audio interfaces