Tuesday 2 March 2010

Swaddling Blankets - swaddling, muslin wraps


I was hesitant to order this based on another review where they said it was made for Target. I love Aden & Anais products so decided to order it and return it if it was the cheaper Target version. All of the A&A sold at Target clearly states on the tag "Aden & Anais for Target". It arrived in the original packaging and didn't mention anything about Target. I'm glad I went ahead and bought it since it ended up being the same high quality product of the other Aden & Anais items I own. aden + anais Terry Hooded Towel and Muslin Washcloth Set, Water Baby

"regular" hooded bath towels are kind of thin and baby gets cold when wet--so after bath is a quick event--UNLESS you have these!! These towels are soft, plush and keep baby warm so you have time to apply lotion, and have some time with your baby before changing--these are oversized too so can wrap and cuddle. just wish they weren't so expensive! but they are worth the splurge.

so soft, luxurious and huge for a baby's towel, i love it! and so does my daughter. it takes longer than other towels to dry but that's not a problem. we'll probably buy more as we start to outgrow our other smaller towels.

I have this towel/wash cloth set in Hide & Sea. This is my first A&A purchase and I'm just not sure why everyone raves about them?! Its just a terry cloth towel with a muslin wash cloth. I mean, its nice...but not worth the price and really not any better than my other hooded towel. I didn't like that the fish were only on the wash cloth and not the towel either. Yes its nice, but IMHO not worth it. First and last A&A for me!

I wanted a nice soft hooded towel and washcloth for my baby and was disappointed with everything I saw until I bought this. The size of the towel is generous and I love wrapping my little one up in this after a bath. Also, I love how the muslin washcloth is so soft unlike other cheap products out there. Although Aden & Anais is on the pricier side, you won't be disappointed!

I received this towel and washcloth set in Bathing Beauty from my baby registry. I was really excited to get it because I've heard such great things about Aden+Anais. However, after ONE wash to clean the product for baby's first use, I noticed the seam had ripped along the hood of the towel and was coming undone!! There was nothing else in the washing machine except other washcloths, so it's not like it could've gotten caught on something. I am extremely disappointed with this towel. I don't know if I got a defective set or if all of the towels are of poor quality, but I plan to contact the company about the issue.



EDIT: I contacted amazon.com and was offered a refund for the product.

The cotton towel is larger than I expected, which is great, the baby can grow into it. The towel is thin - will dry quickly - but more coarse than I expected. The washcloth is muslin faced. I'm a bit concerned whether it will withhold regular washings. However fabric is soft. The design is beautiful...

The towel is much larger than some of the towel sets I got as gifts or hand me downs. I purchased this just before I had my son because I hadn't received one. Little did I know I had some on the way. :) I have one other favorite towel, but I used it when my son was first born. He was 7lbs 1 oz so not very big, but now that he is 12lbs he has almost outgrown it, that is why this one is so great.

I'm also a huge fan of the cloths, but haven't used them a whole lot since they are a bit big as well. When he is a little older, I will love these. They are so soft and absorb the water really well.

I was reluctant to purchase this towel and washcloth set because of the price, but after having negative experiences with other, cheaper organic towels, I was willing to give this brand a chance (especially since I got in on sale). I am so glad I did. The towel is thick and soft. It held its shape after washing. The washcloth is also of good quality and is even softer than the towel. I also love how large it is; so many washcloths for babies are thin, wimpy, and tiny. So far, I have been really satisfied with this set. I highly recommend it!

We use this towel for our newborn each bath. It seemed so huge at first but as he gets bigger we are pleased with it's generous size. The wash cloth is so nice to use, but a little too big for a newborn as it's not easy to clean the creases with it. It will be perfect for a toddler. - Baby - Baby Blanket - Swaddling - Muslin Wraps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swaddling Blankets - swaddling, muslin wraps swaddling Swaddling Blankets - swaddling, muslin wraps