Tuesday 16 March 2010

Flat Caps - cold weather accessories, driving cap


I have a big head and find it hard to find hats that fit. XL sometimes will do it but I prefer 2XL. This is the first time I tried [...] and am glad all the positive reviews were spot on! This hat is very good quality. The adjustable strap works great and does not detract from the aesthetics. The hat just feels soooo comfy and it looks sharp. Buy one! Big Wool Blend Newsboy Cap-Dk. Charcoal W07S38E

Well I must say this is a fabulous hat. The picture was accurate to the color. Very comfortable. Wool is very soft. Seems it's well made. Time will tell. Even has a nice new smell:) It was shipped to my house in no time. Earlier than estimated delivery. They even gave me a free pen:) I'm very pleased with my nice new hat.

If you need a size XL or XXL, this is the cap for you! It is a true size XL and it is adjustable to fit size XXL. The inside of the cap is fully lined so it is really warm. The outside of the cap is stylish. I would buy another, but it looks like this one will last several years. Big Wool Blend Newsboy Cap-Dk. Charcoal

This hat is perfect! I like the aesthetics of styles from generations past. I had this on my wish list for some time but was just hesitant to buy something I cannot try on. It fit well, and then I discovered the back flap is velcro (and well hidden) and got it to fit perfectly now. I'm a young guy, and I don't get paid much.. so I tend to choose my purchases carefully. I couldn't be happier with this hat. The day I wake up after a night of drinking and realize I have lost this hat, or it's been stolen by a woman (the fate of many hats that once belonged to me) I will immediately replace it!

Had been looking for a large newsboy hat like this. But like a previous reviewer stated, wish it was a little slouchier on the top. Also, the lining should be gray/black not tan because it does show a little around the band. Overall, I am satisfied with the hat. But, it's not the go to hat I was looking for.

I bought this hat for my husband for Christmas. He has always admired this style of hat. I was not sure of his head size but when I read a few reviews and saw that it was adjustable, I thought it might work. It worked perfectly. My husband likes the hat very well, he was able to adjust it for a custom fit. I will probably be buying more in the future. Amazon came through for me again.

I was looking for an oversized newsboy cap, and found this one. It is a nice cap, and the adjustable band is a good idea. I would have preferred it to have a bit more material in the top, making a more "slouch" in the cap, but it is still very nice. One other thing, unfortunately, was that the hat not the same color, as the one displayed. It is actually lighter in color, but was still worth the purchase price.

The hat is made of strong material and shipped quickly. It even has an adjustable strap. I bought it for my brother for Christmas and everyone says he looks very dapper in it and he adores it. It's a very nice hat!

They sent a hat which matched the color of the hat I ordered AND NOTHING ELSE; no vents, two cheap straps on the side vs. elastic, no liner, a weird head band, no bill snap,...... They said to send it back, throwing good money after bad. - Flat Caps - Best - Driving Cap - Cold Weather Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flat Caps - cold weather accessories, driving cap cold weather accessories Flat Caps - cold weather accessories, driving cap