Wednesday 31 March 2010

Bosch Drill Replacement Battery - lenmar ptb883, bosch drill replacement battery


I've been using this battery in my Bosch cordless drill for 2 years. The drill is a backup, so I didn't want to throw it away but I also didn't want to invest in a new drill. I took a chance on this Lenmar battery and have been pleased. So far it has performed flawlessly in the drill and with the Bosch battery charger. It's a Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) so it should perform better and last longer than the original Ni-Cad batteries that came with the drill -- only time will tell. Lenmar PTB883 Battery for Bosch Power Tools - Bosch Drill Replacement Battery - Lenmar Ptb883'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bosch Drill Replacement Battery - lenmar ptb883, bosch drill replacement battery lenmar ptb883 Bosch Drill Replacement Battery - lenmar ptb883, bosch drill replacement battery