Tuesday 16 February 2010

Speedo Endurance Swim Suit - jammers, swim trunks


This swim jammer fits true to size and is very comfortable. I was reluctant to try a jammer that was not spandex or lycra, but I'm happy I did. This swimsuit dries faster than other jammers I've had, and it doesn't retain weird smells as easily as other materials. I've also done some open water swims in this jammer and have found it a more worthy material for insulation than spandex or lycra. The ladies love the green plaid and will swoon as you cut through the water like a Celtic sea serpent. TYR Men's Belmont Plaid Jammer,Blue,32 - Jammers - Speedo Endurance Swim Suit - Swim Trunks - Speedo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Speedo Endurance Swim Suit - jammers, swim trunks speedo endurance swim suit Speedo Endurance Swim Suit - jammers, swim trunks