Thursday 25 February 2010

Hand Wraps - mma, muay thai


Prior to this pair, I had gone through 3 sets of Everlast wraps, none of which lasted past the 2 month mark, mostly due to poor velcro construction. However, after a month of use, these wraps still look like new and I plan to order 1 or 2 more sets. Boxing/MMA Handwraps 180" Mexican Style Elastic 1 Pair BLACK

I LOVE these wraps.. GREAT quality! These hold up better than my TITLE wraps. What I also love about these is that the wraps dont get all wrinkled up and run like some other wrap do..I highly recommend it!

i'm pretty stoked about these wraps! im new to boxing, and do it for fitness. since i am in a wheelchair, i have to be extra careful about my hands - any misstep, any minor injury hurts me exponentially more than an able bodied user, because it would affect my driving, opening doors, pretty much everything. my hands are everything to me. thank God they are strong, as I have been careful for 8 years; but I need to keep pushing them - so i turned to hitting the heavy bag. i cannot settle for less than 5 star products when it comes to my hands. i read the rave reviews and i knew i had to get these. These are my first handwraps, and they feel great.



i encourage other PWDs out there to hit the bag, as it gives a great workout and strengthens your hands even more!



very fast shipping from san francisco to my location on the central coast of Cali. STOKED!

these wraps are great quality cotton, with just the right amount of stretch. my old wraps are all loose after a few washes, but even after 3 months and multiple washes these are holding up very well. i bought these with the 16 oz gloves from the same seller- excellent customer service

I had been using the harder cotton Everlast wraps for a solid 2 years and recently tried the Pro Impact wraps and the difference is stark. The material in the Pro Impact wraps adheres to each layer very nicely giving you a much better fit. The stability is comparable to quick-wrap in that regard. Also, this makes for easier and faster hand-wrapping. There's a nice level of give in the fabric as well, much more comparable to fight-day gauze than a training wrap.



Best training wraps I've ever used.

I do bag work with boxing gloves and they fit the activity perfect. Find a good way to wrap your hands tho ive tried a few ways of how to vids and some arent good. I like the tutorial were you wtap between fingers. Wraps are stretchy and god quality. Perfect length dont ever buy shorter you need 180'.

A great handwrap. The velcro at the end spans the entire width of the wrap (unlike other ones which just have a strip of velcro), so it is less likely to loosen.



The only complaint I have is that I ordered black, but I got a blue one. I will still use it as it is a quality product, but it's disappointing because I specifically wanted black. However, this is an issue with the company, not the product, so the product still receives five stars.

To complement our Pro-Impact boxing gloves, our university professors/coaches recommend us to protect our hands and wrists with high-grade Pro-Impact 180" handwraps. Almost all of the students enrolled in the for-credit introductory to advanced boxing classes trust the safety, support, and protection afforded by these wraps. The hand and wrist protection and reinforcement is definitely felt and appreciated by the boxers especially when hitting heavy bags and training mitts. The university has a reputable and competitive boxing program so the coaches/professors inspect, try, and test products and only use and recommend the best quality for the students and members like me. I have used name-brand handwraps and the quality of Pro-Impact is comparable and competitive.



The personal and professional customer service from CEO Atul is highly commendable and quite consistent. He literally goes out of his way to respond to customer concerns and also takes time to listen to the feedback from our coaches/professors. - Boxing Bag Gloves - Muay Thai - Mma - Sports'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hand Wraps - mma, muay thai sports Hand Wraps - mma, muay thai