Thursday 25 February 2010

Craft


I received this item today and I have 2 remarks. Like a previous reviewer said, the tool support is very bad and as shown in the product photograph, the blades section does not fit inside the lid. I will have to try and glue it to the lid. The second problem is that the hinges of box which I received were all broken. Other than these two issues, everything else were fine. Xacto X5087 Deluxe Hobby Tool Set

I rate this deluxe set 5 stars. This product is worth the money. The set was received in good condition and there were no issues found with the hinges or the box and all parts were received. I have not used all of the parts, but the ones I tried worked well, and all visually appeared to be of good quality. The tool handles in this kit did not use a breakable plastic collet mount as some of the poorer quality sets do--they were made of metal--and all straight blades I checked were about 0.025 thick and were sturdy and did not flex or bend like I have seen in lower quality sets.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Craft Craft Craft