Tuesday 9 February 2010

Cubic Zirconia - pendant, heart pendant


Being a constant multi-tasker and always in the hurry mode, I saw the heart necklace on line, read a few reviews, and stopped the search...all good. It arrived quickly and the first surprise was its size--quite small and petite (I did expect bigger; sometimes, size really does matter!). Next I removed the tiny link chain..it had to go. I found one of my several favorite sterling chains, paired it with my diamond earrings and voilah! Gorgeous! I had many comments, I know, thinking they were real diamonds since the sparkle is competitive with the real bling. My advice is check the size so you know (about 1/2" at the widest) what you are getting. Otherwise, it is pretty and very sparkly. We do love our shiny objects!I polish it with a jewelry cloth each time I wear it for maximum shiny...a must with silver. Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pave Heart Pendant, 18"

Love this necklace. I've had several necklace's over the years, but this is by far one of the best. I purchased one for my necie's 13th birthday and decided to get one for myself. I'm so happy that I did. We both love them. The quality and craftmanship of the heart is great, but the necklace is a little thin. I can always purchase a better necklace, but overall it's great.

I bought this for my special lady friend and I plan to give it to her when I fly up to see her but upon receiving it, I realized that the chain is really small for any adult. It's more of a child's chain. But being that I don't like returning things, the chain itself is the perfect length to just wrap around a few times and make it into a bracelet.

The heart charm itself is very pretty and definitely eye catching.

For the price, there's not really any reason to complain.

This would be perfect as a random non-special event present to get someone.

I love this necklace! What you see is what you get, it's exactly like the picture. Gorgeous!! It arrived much sooner than expected - a nice surprise. I was thrilled with the purchase, and I'm sure you will be too.

I'm very pleased with my cubic zirconia pave heart pendant. I purchased a diamond pave pendant at a jewelry store last year, and it has a very dark, almost blackened background that I was unhappy with. This pendant is much prettier than my expensive diamond pendant.

I live in the UK but couldn't find this on Amazon.co.uk. I decided to buy here. I really was not disappointed. It arrived vrey quickly and in quite a big outer box so there was no way it would get damaged.

The necklace for me is just the perfect size and it looks stunning on. I did put it on my own chain but that is only because I like to wear a shorter length. If you are not sure all I say is order it, you have nothing to lose but I don't think you will return it. Very pretty, very sparkly, very real looking. - Cubic Zirconia - Heart Pendant - Heart - Pendant'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cubic Zirconia - pendant, heart pendant pendant Cubic Zirconia - pendant, heart pendant