Tuesday 9 February 2010

Pencil Grip - handwriting, fine motor


I have a few other pencil grips and I was hoping this one would keep my son's fingers in the correct position. It does that but he prefers not to use them. They are quite small in my opinion. My son is tiny for his 5 years and his fingers just barely fit in the size small. Pencil Grip The Classics Writing Claw Small, Assorted Colors, 6 Count (TPG-21106)

Our daughter refused to hold a pencil correctly. This device, with its bright colors and comfort fit (not too loose, not too tight, perfect for little fingers) has helped her finally write her letters and draw with the proper grip! She loves it too! - Left-handed - Handwriting - Fine Motor - Pencil Grip'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pencil Grip - handwriting, fine motor fine motor Pencil Grip - handwriting, fine motor