Saturday 16 January 2010

Tab


I felt like a popular 60's actor while searching for these Tabs, sorta like a Tab Hunter. Tabs are the ticket for my photography binder so I can divide the pictures into various subject categories. They are also great for my binders of teaching worksheets,again for easy separation of individual topics.



As for the tabs, they work just fine. The page dividers have little plastic pockets in which one can insert little, white topic tabs. These are quite tiny and require one to write tiny letters or use abbreviations. The dividers themselves are prepunced for a three ring binder and the edges are reinforced for longer life.



I do wish the pages were made of heavier stock. They are no heavier than the sheets of printer paper sitting in front of me at the moment.



For the money and the convenience of home delivery, these aren't a bad deal. C-Line Colored Tab Paper Index Dividers, Multi-color, 8-Tabs, Fits Standard 3-Ring Binder (05380)

They're just like the dividers you get at a office supply store but they were waaaay cheaper. I got mine from a 3rd party but shipped through amazon for like $.80. I see that the price went up and that makes me sad.

I always come back to C-link colored tab paper for all of my knitting and crochet patterns that I keep in notebooks. I have a vision problem and the colored tabs make it easy to focus on the section I want.

I've had a hard time finding index tabs like this with eight tabs instead of five, so I was happy to find them here on Amazon. They are nice and sturdy, and have worked great so far.



Just be warned that these aren't the types of tabs that you can feed through your printer; the white tabs come in a small strip that you have to write on.



I paid the $2.50 price for them, but feel that they are worth it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tab Tab Tab