Saturday 16 January 2010

Red Hard Cover For Samsung Galaxy S Phon... - samsung galaxy hard case, red hard cover for samsung galax


Case is made of thin plastic with a matte finish. It does look rubberized, and even kind of feels rubberized, but it clearly is not. It didn't fit my phone. None of this really mattered, as shipper sent it in a plain bubble envelope and it arrived cracked.



Also, please note that (as of the time of this review) the only positive reviews were posted by accounts that have only given five-star reviews to cheap phone cases. Red Rubberized Hard Cover Crystal Case for Samsung Vibrant/Galaxy S T959

I actually ordered this as part of a package deal that offered a screen protector and two cases--I ordered a jewel blue rubberized hard cover case, and a red rubberized hard cover case. Both cases were by the same manufacturer, but came (I believe) from different suppliers.



One case (the red one) took longer to arrive than the other, and when it did arrive, the craftsmanship was beyond shoddy. Ugly, silver seams, flashing on the edges, a cover that doesn't snap together flush and leaves gaps in the seams. Just a poor product overall.



Thankfully, the other case I ordered is very nice; it fits flush, looks beautiful, and seems quite sturdy.



In the end, I'm not sure if this speaks to the supplier's quality control, or the manufacturer's. The two cases were the same make of case, just in different colors. One came out beautiful, the other just ugly and shoddy. The shoddy one will suffice as a backup in case something happens to my primary, but if it were my only case, I'd be really angry. Beware if you buy this item...you might get a great cover, and you might get a very poor one.

This was a replacement case for a more expensive rubber cover I ordered that didn't work very well with the side buttons. I openend this case up and thought it was too cheap and thin but now that I've used it for a week or two I really like it. Great price, for a good cover. The other covers I bought (2) will sit in the drawer and I'll use this one. The color is pretty cool too.

I may be a little bit harsh in my rating here, only because my newer case is amazing. But this is actually a really good case for most uses. The one problem I had was that it was bulky. I had to take the case off every time I wore jeans because it'd be uncomfortable to take in and out of my pocket. This constant removal and replacement eventually led to a crack in the bottom, above the mic hole, so I had to replace it.



So if you wear very loose fitting clothes, this case is perfect! If not, keep in mind that the Vibrant is a very large phone, it's only manageable because it's thin. This case will take that away and make it even larger. Otherwise, it is very protective and looks great on the Vibrant, especially if you have a red launcher theme (sorry touchwiz users :P) - Red Hard Cover For Samsung Galax - Samsung Galaxy Hard Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Red Hard Cover For Samsung Galaxy S Phon... - samsung galaxy hard case, red hard cover for samsung galax samsung galaxy hard case Red Hard Cover For Samsung Galaxy S Phon... - samsung galaxy hard case, red hard cover for samsung galax