Saturday 16 January 2010

Electronic Games - electronic games, gaming


This limited edition book is surprisingly well put together. I haven't had a chance to look through it in its entirety, but the hard cover is extremely good looking, especially with Duke Nukem's nuclear logo on the front! Also, this isn't really mentioned on the Amazon page, but this book includes about 100 pages of art, history, and behind-the-scenes information on Duke Nukem Forever! This was unexpected and an especially worthy addition to the book considering its price! Duke Nukem Forever Limited Edition

For a while I had begun to think that guides were useless and that if I needed some help with a game I could go on the internet to get some help, but this guide changed all that, now this is a limited edition with an additional art book in the back. What I can tell you is the guide is very very helpful for the game as well, the maps are detailed and the info helps quite a bit. The hardcover is very nice as well.

Amazon: This was to be shipped with my other order but it got shipped the same time as my other book/guide & packed

very well together, would of been better if all of the items ordered were shipped together/same place to save U money.

Glad I bought my items from Amazon, saved a bit on MSRP & free shipping "two thumbs up !"



Now to the book, this is much better than what others were stating, the book gets 5 Stars IMO,

(where the game may lack a bit), I hate to cheat and look at a guide til I'm fished w/the game, so I must wait to

finish the game and see what I've missed, the pages I scrolled through looks very well balanced & well made so far

and can't wait to read it from page to page.

I played the original a long time a go it seems. This version is still there. 90's style graphics and playability make this for me not a good purchase. Sorry to all the people who put time and effort into reviving this game. But, some where you went wrong. - Gaming - Electronic Games'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electronic Games - electronic games, gaming electronic games Electronic Games - electronic games, gaming