Saturday 30 January 2010

Tactical Vest - holsters, duty belt


I am attending a police academy in Dallas, Texas, and all the students had to purchase duty gear so I thought that I'd get an inexpensive rig since most municipal police departments issue leather duty gear on employment. When I ordered this gear, I had mixed expectations having read several reviews on Amazon, but I thought for the price it would likely hold up to what we were doing and I could easily replace anything that tore or broke. It took about a week for me to receive it, and I was and still am very pleased with the product. All of the essentials are included: double magazine pouch, handcuff case, oc spray holder, baton holder, cell phone pouch, flashlight pouch, radio holder and gun holster. The only thing that I don't care for is the belt, for three reasons: it's huge, so if you're small like I am (29 waist) you have to make it so there is practically no loop surface for your pouches to stick to on the inside of the flaps that secure it, so they are not quite as secure. Also, the buckle is only double prong, so it's not as secure as a triple-lock. And if you are small in size, you'll need to get some keepers ($8-12 retail) to hold it on to your pants belt. The holster is a little complicated, but with a little experimentation and help from a couple friends, I got it figured out.

Overall I am very pleased with the product, and I would recommend it to anyone in a police academy or security who has a budget to consider. It is a good quality piece of equipment, and while not tough enough to wear on the street, it is great for a light duty or training belt. UAG 10pc Police-Law Enforcement-Security Gear Modular Nylon Duty Belt With Pistol/Gun Holster

I thought this product was outstanding for either training or use for my Son, who is a Police Explorer, and I was right. Very good quality, price and timeliness in shipping. I can use it as well as he but, I purchased it for him. This is not a toy belt but a high quality training tool. UAG 10pc Police-Law Enforcement-Security Gear Modular Nylon Duty Belt With Pistol/Gun Holster

This is an extremely well-made product, everything you see comes with it and it does what it is supposed to. The holster has and easy-to-adjust thumb break with a protective strap that goes over it which I find very useful. The belt its self is extremely durable as well as easily adjustable.

This Belt is just what my brother needed for his Explorers post and Airsoft matches. Very few things were not used including:

~Sidearm holster(too small and flimsy even for a red gun,much less any real firearm)

~Radio Case (nearly impossible to adjust it)

~The Duty belt itself (My brother got a much better, more expensive one that will last a lot longer)

Cuff case, key holder, glove holder, flashlight case, Dual mag pouch and the two belt keepers are great and he loves his new belt!

Overall, This is a great product for any Explorer or smaller-loadout Airsoft player out there.

As the title says. if you have the money spend it on something better like Uncle Mikes. Its okay, if you are working some dead-end 10 bucks an hour security job and cant afford something better. I got this hoping for a decent rig, and i was a bit dissapointed. The front clip has a tendency to come undone, my handcuff case broke right off the belt, it only came with 2 belt keepers, and I wouldnt ever trust the pistol holster to carry my firearm.



if you need a belt for carrying a can of OC and a flashlight then its good. other than that save your money. - Tactical Vest - Vest - Duty Belt - Holsters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tactical Vest - holsters, duty belt tactical vest Tactical Vest - holsters, duty belt