Saturday 12 December 2009

Work Tote - tote, tote bag


I can't begin to tell you how perfect this tote is. It's not too big and not too small. It has plenty of compartments and it holds so many items securely. I used it recently on a trip to Miami and was even able to carry 1/2 dozen bagels for my son who requested them And fit all my own "stuff." It zippers closed which is such an important feature since you don't want your things falling out. Port Authority Microfiber Tote Bag - Black

I was very pleased w/ this tote bag. It was bigger than I expected, which is a plus. Its roomy and has several convenient compartments which are perfect such as the 2 side pockets (water bottle), the back pocket fits books and magazines nicely and the cell phone compartment inside. Biggest plus the zipper closing, now all my stuff doesn't slide all over the floor of my car. I do believe I will be ordering a black one. My only con is the straps should be padded, would be the perfect tote!

I ordered the pink one, and it came in record time. It was nicely packed and covered in plastic. It looks better than the picture! What the picture doesn't show you is that the front pocket has a place for cell, credit cards, pens and a zippered pocket. There is also a Velcro pocket on the back that is not in the pic. The inside has a large zippered pocket, and another place for a cell phone. The handles are adjustable and easily fit over my shoulder (I'm kind of large!). The top zipper is sturdy and will keep everything inside.

It is well-made and could be used either as a large purse or a carry on for plane travel. I intend to do the latter. It has enough room for a book, some crocheting and my walkman/CDs. I may get another to use as a purse for travel. This was a great buy!

I bought this bag while I was student teaching to help keep my materials together and organized. The Port Authority Tote Bag had plenty of room to store my supplies, and I continue to use it today. The front pocket has nice compartments to store pens, pencils, post-it notes, or whatever office supplies you wish to keep with you. - Tote Bag - Tote - Totes - Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Work Tote - tote, tote bag organizer Work Tote - tote, tote bag