Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tiger Claw - kick, tiger claw


As someone who practiced Tae Kwon Do for ten years, I've gotten to use a lot of these. For about $20, this item was reasonably priced and well-constructed (though I've only used it for about sixty solid kicks so far). It makes a pretty loud sound when you give it a good kick, which is satisfying. Clap Kicker Target

My children, who have been in taekwondo for a year, love the kickers. I am very impressed with the quality of the product and also with the speed in which they arrived.The boys teacher loved the kickers so much, we gave him one. Now, we need more kickers and will buy the same ones!!!

My boyfriend never understood the concept of these. Says I could just kick a tennis racket I'd get at Wal Mart for $5. I use the clapper frequently. It's well cushioned, sturdy, and nicely built. Plus the design is pretty cool. It give a satisfying "POP" with each kick and it absorbs impact well.



My boyfriend insisted on tennis racket. His first attempt at this had me only moments later driving him to the doctor with two broken toes, bruised bones on top of his foot, and split toe nails.





Yup.





Love my clapper!!

IT was inexpensive and it works OK. Stitching and construction seems to be solid. We have used a few times. It serves the intended purpose as a kicking target to hold for someone and makes a noise when hit. I would buy again.

Well made. The only thing wrong with it is the stupid plastic cups attached to the inside. They do not work. I am about to cut them off. Very poor design. They should have made them flat. If so, they would have made more contact and a better sound. As is, the cups do not line up perfectly and therefore serve no purpose but to keep the pads separated. I believe this will cause the unit to break down more rapidly. Best thing to do is cut them off if you buy this so that you will get longer use out of the target. - Mixed Martial Arts - Target - Tiger Claw - Kick'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tiger Claw - kick, tiger claw target Tiger Claw - kick, tiger claw