Tuesday 29 December 2009

Acne Control - acne, skin care


I am very grateful for this skin treatment regimen. I think that Dan has the right ideas when it comes to ridding your face of acne. The gentle cleanser and the benzoyl peroxide included with this kit are top notch. You will not find another benzoyl peroxide that comes even close to this product. The cleanser is very similar to Cetaphil's skin cleanser.



I will say, however, that the moisturizer included with this kit is absolutely horrible. It reacts with the BP treatment and serves to burn and irritate your skin. If anything, it will cause more acne breakouts rather than remedy them. It is also very greasy and leaves skin shiny.



For this reason alone, I cannot recommend purchasing this starter kit. A better choice would be to purchase a large bottle of the treatment (which is unrivaled) and possibly a large bottle of the cleanser (but Cetaphil or something similar would be equally good). Find another moisturizer! If you do, let me know what you find. I use Key's Soap RX Sunscreen for my AM moisturizer and it works great. Still looking for a good evening moisturizer that is somewhat similar (cream and non-greasy, and of course something that doesn't burn my face). The Regimen: Complete Acne.org Treatment Kit

i bought this package because i tried the cleanser at a friend's house and really liked it. i am amazed at how quickly and thoroughly the regimen works to clear up my skin. as a teen, i never had acne (and probably took a little too much pride in that) and karma sent me a healthy dose of those under-the-skin, red welty zits that look almost like bugbites now that i'm in my 30s. literally, within 2 or 3 days of using these products, my skin had cleared up. two things to be aware of---1. follow the directions on the website and work up to the full dosage of benzoyl peroxide to avoid dry, burning, flaking skin and 2. don't miss out on an evening/morning--i've found if i skip even one night i will have a bit of a breakout the next day. oh and one last thing---the company has great customer service; i emailed about a broken pump and a new one was on my doorstep two days later.

I purchased this kit because I was sick of the spotty results I was getting with Proactiv, plus the high cost for mediocre results. I am not slamming Proactiv, in fact I still use all the leftover "repairing lotion" as my BP treatment, I just wasn't satisfied with my continued breakouts on that system. So, I decided to give the [...] regimine a shot, and I haven't regretted that choice once in the 3 weeks I've been using it. I have followed the process to the letter (although I started with more benzoyl peroxide because I had been using Proactiv for a few years), and the process has been working exactly as set out on the website. The second week of use I developed one nodule (which had been surfacing before I started the regimine) and another pimple. Now, after the third week, all acne has healed, no new pimples are forming, and my scarring is slowly beginning to fade. I actually have hope again that my skin will be clear and glowing -- Hope I had lost during my years of struggling with acne while using Proactiv.



I also purchased the 10% AHA lotion, because in addition to my pimples I am getting wrinkles. Ah, the joys of aging gracefully... The combination of the normal [...] regimine day and night, with the replacement of AHA for my night time moisturizer has made such a dramatic difference.



Bottom line: This works, it costs roughly the same as Proactiv but you get much larger quantities, and if you follow the regimine you won't look back. I recommend this product very highly for anyone with mild to severe acne.

These products really do work - at least for me. I've been using them for three months now and they work way better than the prescription topical treatments prescribed by my dermatologist. Things to know: 1) It takes a couple of weeks to really get going. I still had a couple of pimples come in during that period. 2) You need to couple these products with the regimen, it will help. 3) They won't stop every single pimple forever, you might get one from time to time - especially if you don't use the products or follow the regimen. However, I've noticed that if I do get one, they heal faster and better than before. 4) The moisturizer does not have sunscreen in it, but it is the best I've ever used. It's not oily and soaks right in. Just my two cents - I don't normally leave reviews, but I've been dealing with acne for almost 20 years now, so since I've found something that has worked, (at least so far), I figured that other people might benefit from what has worked for me. Good luck!

I have tried everything; antibiotics (four different types!), Accutane, Clearasil products, Proactive, Salacylic Acid, herbal systems, Retin-A, special diets, but nothing worked for very long, and never without occasional or frequent breakouts. Plus, I have really bad cystic type acne on my face, back and neck and somedays it's monster-like. My skin has been super oily up until now. I could wash it and it would be shiny again in half an hour. People always asked, "why are you sweating?", and I wasn't! Then I was using 10% Benezoyl Peroxide and my skin would look like an alligator's. I couldn't balance it out.

Following this routine, my acne was GONE in a week! GONE! I would not have believed it had it not happened to me. Also, this routine makes my skin look healthier than I ever remember it being. The oil production is slowing way down too, I didn't know this was possible. This guy who came up with this is right on! My dermatologists haven't figured this out and it really raises questions in my mind why DOCTORS who gave me all that medicine, with all their bad side effects, can't figure out: Gentle cleaning, Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%) twice a day, non-comodegenic moisturizers, and Jojoba Oil! This system will ELIMINATE your acne and make the damage done by it start to heal, inside and out. Thank you to the guy who worked out this system! - Skin Care - Acne - Pimple - Acne Treatment'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Acne Control - acne, skin care pimple Acne Control - acne, skin care