Tuesday 29 December 2009

Leather Bracelet


This leather bracelet looks good and is easy to adjust. The slide system is very clever. Leather is supple enough and is true leather. It is simple and perhaps paired with another bracelet would look even more special. Men's Brown Leather Braided Bracelet

I had been looking for a leather braided bracelet on ebay for a while and couldn't find one with the combination of price and style. That was until I found this one. I really like the color of the bracelet. It is handsome and natural. It brings a bit of character to one's self. It is easily to put on and to take off. This is a must buy.

I love this bracelet! It looks just like the picture in the listing. The bracelet is easily adjusted to fit almost any wrist, and it's comfortable to wear. It is also very durable. I'd definitely buy another one!

At it's very tightest it fits my wrist perfectly, and i have larger wrists for a female. The bracelet is very easy to take on and off and adjust. I've gotten it wet several times and the color has not faded or the texture has not changed. my only complaint is that the string hang down so they often drag in my food or through paint and such things, just keep that in mind when you are wearing it.

This bracelet looks exactly like it does in the photo. It is completely adjustable by pulling the ends apart and then pulling one of the strings to tighten. I have a small wrist, and I was able to tighten this bracelet enough to fit comfortably. It is chunkier than some of the other bracelets I've recently ordered, but I'm very happy with it.

I dont recall what I paid for it but it was worth it. Adjusts with a pull string that is sturdy and can fit any wrist and the pull string keeps the diameter in place meaning it doesnt get larger thru loosening when wearing it. the leather has that real natural look without any finishing or sheen. Good quality construction.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Bracelet Leather Bracelet Leather Bracelet