Tuesday 29 December 2009

Dust Collector Accessories


These gates clog often for me. Since the blast door is contained, chips get jammed into the slot and they keep the door from closing completely. Since these doors cannot be disassembled, they are difficult to clean. Woodstock W1007 4-Inch Blast Gate for Use with Vacuum/Dust Collectors

These are junk. I bought 7 of these blast gates and while installing them, four of them came apart. I was not rough with them. Bad glue job or maybe poor glue, but in order to use them, I drilled all four corners and bolted them together. Now I find out they clog very quickly. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY for these blast gates.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dust Collector Accessories Dust Collector Accessories Dust Collector Accessories