Wednesday 2 December 2009

Silicone Case - black, protector


Bargainsell did not send me the rigth case. They sent me an entirely different silicone case for the psp 3000 that you have to take off teh entire case just to switch a game disc. It does not have the flap that you can take off to open the insert disc slot. It is not what i ordered, and it's deceiving because I bought something that showed me PICTURES of what I would be getting, and then i get something entirely different. I am waiting for them to reply to me so i can get what i ACTUALLY ordered. BLACK Soft Rubber Jelly Silicone Skin Cover Case for Sony Play Station Portable PSP 3000

I love this silicone case. I tried several cases on my PSP to use with my EyePet game, and none would allow the camera to attach. This case allows me to cut away the area I need to attach the camera, and still remains snug on the PSP. I love being able to protect my PSP and play my current favorite game!

If you want a flap you'll have to modify this skin yourself which would require cuticle scissors and duct tape or rubber adhesive. Reviewers 1 and 2 were absolutely right about the picture on this page being incorrect and deceiving. The pros of this product are the protection from prints and scratches and a different feel but also a degree of water resistance and shock absorbancy. If you only play one UMD disc I would say, 'go for it,' but if you like to change games often then you might consider not buying this product or buying it and attempting the modification I suggested. So far cutting my own back flap has worked but it detracts from the aesthetics. You'd still have to remove the rubber skin to change battery packs. Because the material is rubber, regular adhesives don't stick very well. I tried velcro strips but that didn't work with this material. I tried masking tape to keep the flap close to the UMB bay door but again that didn't work. The best temporary solution I've found is regular duct tape applied to the upper back bay door and thus far (a few hours of game playing) has kept the flap close but I'm sure the tape will have to be changed regularly. It's a temporary functional work around. I might go so far as appying a smidge of rubber adhesive to the back bay door which would probably work better than duct tape. I just don't have any around. I'm not recommending any of these actions just reporting what I did.

ORDER THIS PRODUCT FOR MY SON RECIEVED IT FAST BUT NOT THE ONE SHOWN IN PICTURE.. CONTACTED SELLER THEY SAID WE WILL SHIP OUT THE RIGHT ONE AGAIN CAME FAST BUT THE WRONG ONE AGAIN TRY TO CONTACT A SECOND TIME THAT WENT NO WERE SO NEVER ORDER FROM HIM AGAIN

Fits nicely, looks awesome, and really comfortable, too! Only flaw is having to unattach and reattach the flap on the back when changing games, since I don't see any way of improving this, I really can't complain. At this price (under $5 w/shipping), worth buying wholesale and reselling at a cart in the mall, pawn shop, or personally owned game shop. Definately an idea the bigwigs missed out on! - Black - Psp Case - Protector - Psp 3000'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Silicone Case - black, protector psp case Silicone Case - black, protector