Wednesday 2 December 2009

Blackberry Curve 8330 - curve, 8320


This product works as advertised (in other words it does give your Blackberry extended run time).



But, it should be noted that although you will not "Need" to buy a new battery cover after installing this extended battery, it is ever so slightly larger than the OEM battery (Thus it causes the battery cover to stick out just a little bit at the bottom).



So, if you're a very persnickety type person, you are forewarned. Seidio Innocell 1500mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for BlackBerry 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, 8700c, 8700g, 8703e, 7100i

The battery that came with my phone had deteriorated and was only lasting a half a day. I'm not a heavy phone user, and I like a phone battery to last me from first thing in the morning to last thing at night.



I received my new Seidio battery three days ago. It was not a snug fit in my phone, as others have mentioned - the cover slid over very easily. I use my phone mainly for receiving emails and making a couple of calls per day. Other features I use less frequently. I also always have Bluetooth enabled all the time - for hands free calling while driving.



I'm currently in my third day of use since first charging my new battery, and I have lost two bars only. Frankly I'm amazed - I wanted 24 hours of use, I expected 48 hours of use (after reading reviews), but it looks like I'll get at least 96 hours.



I will highly recommend this battery.

I have the blackberry curve 8330 from verizon wireless.... I use my phone for personal and business use. I am practically on it all day. My orginal battery was only giving me one day of life, which was miserable having to recharge every night. I purchased this battery because it does not require a new battery door. I followed the instructions and allowed a full discharge before recharging for the first 5 or 6 charges. I can now get at least 2 days before having to recharge, and sometimes 3. This is much better than the previous battery, which required everyday recharges. If your on the phone all day and you hate to recharge your phone every day, then this battery is for you.

So far after only a few charges I have only noticed a slight increase in battery life. I havent noticed any size problems with the case that the other reviewers mentioned. I was able to listen to the Radio 6 hours while making 3 hours worth of phone calls and approximately 50 texts out 50 texts in, surfed the web about an hour, and left Yahoo messenger open all day while chatting on it intermittently and it lasted a little over a day. This was more of a stress test then anything, as normal use I would have had most of these items off, so I expect to get atleast 2-3 days of normal use out of this battery, longer if I have a light day.

Very good product. This battery has definitely extended the up-time for my Blackberry Curve 8330. I was at my wits end with the original battery that came with the phone. I would lose power by late afternoon, and using other features like the Internet or just text messaging would shorten battery life tremendously.



With this extended life battery my phone now gives me two days of service even while accessing the Internet. Happy with the product so far.

PROS



Fits Blackberry Curve 8320 (Verizon). Cover closed OK, no bulges.



CONS



After 10 full charge/discharge cycles the battery still has no "extended" life. (Charged with a Blackberry brand blade wall charger connected to the Blackberry brand stand.)

It took using it for about a week before it started fully holding a charge. The first day it stayed charged less than my original battery. That slowly increased day by day. Today, it has been unplugged for 14 hours and still has 80% battery power left. I'm now a fan! Don't give up if you don't love it right away. Keep charging, and give it time.

Had a problem with first battery I was sent. Contacted E-mobile and sent battery back because the one they sent seem to lose power faster than OME battery that came with blackberry curve. They in turn issued a RA# and process for a replacment when smooth (1 week turn around)Using new replacment battery seems to last longer (1500extented life). Company seems to stand behind their sells. I'll update you if there's a probem with replacement. happy with my purchase. - Extended Battery - 8320 - Curve - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Curve 8330 - curve, 8320 battery Blackberry Curve 8330 - curve, 8320