Tuesday 15 December 2009

Mizuno


Since I was stumped by the lack of a size chart, and others said the same in comments, I figured I'd post the size chart for Mizuno youth baseball pants I found on other sites:



YOUTH INDIVIDUAL'S MEASUREMENTS



SIZE____WAIST____INSEAM



S______22-24"____29"

M_____24-26"____30"

L______26-28"____31"

XL_____28-30"____32"

2XL____30-32"____33"

3XL____32-34"____34"



I can't vouch for the accuracy, but figured it's better than a wild guess at which size to buy. Mizuno Youth Premier Piped Pant (White/Black, Large)

We bought these for our 5 year old for his 1st year in a t-ball league. We had gone to some of the local sporting good stores and found that all the less expensive pants were just really thin. So thin that I had doubts they would last a whole season. I don't have this fear with these pants. They are nice and thick with a little bit of added cushion. Which I'm sure will come in handy when he tries to slide into home....as all 5 year olds will do. Sure, they cost more, but I was willing to shell out the extra bucks.



For my 5 year old, 43" tall, 50lb boy I went with a small. They were a little long in the leg, but fit really well overall. Happy I went with these, and not the cheaper alternative.

The pants came in a very timely manner. They were the nicest pair of baseball pants my son has ever owned! They wash tremendously well even though they are white. The padding is comfortable and helpful! I had to find a sizing chart to help me choose intelligently though.

I was very concerned about the sizing for these pants (youth XL 28"-30"), but they fit my son very well. He is 8 yrs. old, a bit over 4' tall and "husky"-big build for his age. He wears 10 husky pants and sometimes 12, but the 12's are too long. These Mizuno baseball pants fit well and will also fit him next year as they are elastic and on the looser side now. The length is a non-issue as he can wear them down with a couple of folds--or folded under for a pant-leg look as he likes them. He can do without a belt, but a belt secures them.

I purchased a Medium - wanted to post the measurements for others that may be shopping. 23 inches waist, 24 inches inseam. It is nice and thick and has padding for the behind. Will comment on durability after a few games.

I wasn't sure what size to order but thanks to a reviewer posting Mizuno's size chart in their review I received exactly what we needed. Great that they have youth sizes so large; I ordered the XXX-Large as my 11 year old son wears a 14 husky and they fit great! Great product, great delivery!

i love mizuno pants!! i agree with all the other comments about how they wash and hold up but also love that they offer some bigger waist sizes (without adding 6 inches to the length) and the extra padding so they don't have to wear slider shorts. one of my boys hates to wear anything fitted, let alone snug so these are perfect for him. thanks mizuno!!

This is the Cadillac of baseball pants for boys. I have two boys and when they were both in Little League, I didn't want to pay the additional cost of Mizunos. Now that I have a 13-year-old and he's committed to baseball I am splurging for these, because the quality and the extra padding is truly the best. I have never seen them as inexpensive as the price Amazon offers, and believe me, I've shopped around. I saved $13 off the sporting good stores price, and at least $5 off of the price at any other website...plus free shipping! I'm not saying much about the pants themselves, but just know that these are top quality and should last through more than a season because of their durability.

I bought these pants for my son to use for this baseball season, and couldn't be more pleased. The fit is wonderful, they are a high quality baseball pant and stains come out easily. The price was comparable to other online stores who sell these pants, and I knew Amazon.com would be a guarantee of great service....from ordering to receiving the item. Now that I know I can get this type of item here at Amazon.com....I will not shop anywhere else. You will NOT be disappointed.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mizuno Mizuno Mizuno