Wednesday 16 December 2009

Great Vintage Hat


It was a bit too big for my head, but the arrival time and condition of it was excellent. Also, even though it's a tad big for a girls head, it folds in at the bottom so it doesn't fall off and still looks okay. Another good point is it matches with everything because it's black. Cotton Elastic Newsboy Cap-Black

I've now got five Newsboy hats from e4hats and this one is the bomb... I brought it because of the reviews left by other buyers - all are just a little tight and this one fits exactly. The elastic at the back holds it securely, yet adjusts for different head sizes. And the hat looks so cool at a great price. My next-door neighbor girl says she loves it. You will too...

I purchased this hat after reading mixed reviews about it. I needed it for a Team Rocket Grunt cosplay (from Pokemon), and this was priced well, so I decided to go ahead and risk it.



The hat that I received fit me well, which had been one of my main concerns. After reading the other customers' reviews, I have determined that these hats are inconsistent in size (some are bigger than others) and are not adjustable as the description claims. Luckily, this was not a problem for me.



Another thing that was brought up in the other reviews was the quality of the material. I have to agree that it is made of very cheap material which easily picks up lint. However, unless you are holding the hat and looking closely at it, you can't really tell that the material is crappy. It is perfectly suitable for my costume, and I may wear it out on occasion. It is not bad to the point where I wouldn't want to use it.



Overall, the hat isn't too bad. It looks nice and fits me well, and I would not hesitate to wear it if I felt like it.

The black hat, supposedly the same hat as the white one I purchased at the same time, is a full inch smaller across the top. It is also advertised as 100% cotton when the lining is definitely polyester.

Great for the price, and it was the perfect look for my female team rocket grunt cosplay. However this hat is not for people with big heads. Overall I have a somewhat small head and this hat is still a snug fit.

I bought this for a costume this Halloween. It's a touch too tight on me, but I've always had trouble with hat sizes. It looks good, it's clean, pretty much exactly what I was expecting. Also arrived quickly.

The hat was arrived on time, however, the quality of the item is questionable. There were strands of thread sticking out in places, and there was glue on the top from the little button that holds it together. It was also creased due to the way it was shipped. This item was very cheap, however, so I suppose you get what you pay for.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great Vintage Hat Great Vintage Hat Great Vintage Hat