Tuesday 15 December 2009

Comb Binding Machines


Although this comb binding machine is not as easy to use as larger (and much more expensive) models - it gets the job done. I am a teacher and am continuously binding booklets and student portfolios. Having my own binding capabilities in my classroom saves a lot of time since I (or my student assistant) can do when I have spare time. The only complaint is that I have to turn the knob to open the combs A LOT. I suppose if I did 30 or 40 at one sitting, my hand would cramp, but I don't do that many at one time. Gen Bindng Combbind C55 Manual Binding System, 90 Sheets, 18-1/2W X 6D X 8-1/2H, Off-White

This is a nifty item to have. The company that I work for is always sending out memos that I need to keep and refer to on occasion. I am now able to laminate them and bind them together. I am very pleased to be able to keep my desk orderly! I am also pleased with the price. The delivery was quick too!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Comb Binding Machines Comb Binding Machines Comb Binding Machines