Tuesday 15 December 2009

Lab Notebook - graph paper, lab notebook


I am a physics major and this is the only notebook on which I will do physics. The ivory-yellow color of the paper will literally make you feel smarter and if you turn in assignments on this color, you will always have the ease of finding them in a stack of returned papers the rest of which are plain white. The paper is an excellent heavy weight, the perforation is just right, and the pages will never fall out like the more common non-spiral bound graph paper notebooks. The grid lines are just the right size. I hope these never go off the market, because I'm a serious devotee! They can still be found at Office Max most of the time, where I live at least. Cambridge Quad Wirebound Notebook 70ct (06194)

this graph paper is really high quality. The manilla color is easy on the eyes and the printed graph is just dark enough to keep you on a straight line instead of blending in with your pen strokes as so many of these quadrille notebooks tend to do. I've been flipping notebooks upside down since before there was such thing as a lefty notebook. The reason this one stands out so well is the absence of margins and pre-drilled holes. the paper is heavy enough that both sides can easily be used for note taking without losing legibility. I'm also very impressed with how well the perforated line works when I need to tear a page out. all in all, I'm sold for life!!!

I use this for all my math, statistics, and all science courses. The paper is very easy to write with. You can use both sides of the page to take notes without going through to other side. I am ordering a bunch more. By far the best quad notebook I've used. The pocket is a nice bonus too!

I ordered this product expecting an over sized graph pad (not 8 1/2 x 11) because the product dimensions state it's 10.3 x 11 inches.



While I'm happy with the quality of the paper and spiral binding, I ordered this product because I needed a graph pad that was as close to square as possible for some design work.



I'm back to taping pages together and having to remove them from the book rather than being able to leave the pages intact and have a safe place for my designs.

I 2nd what the 1st reviewer has said. Also, there's just something about the color that's so pleasing when writing on it. It looks great with all different types and colors of pens and pencils. Personally, I feel that these would be useful not just for engineering and business people, but for creative types as well. I had first read about these on a blog about pens and the difficulty of tracking these down. So glad I did! - Spiral - Notebook - Lab Notebook - Graph Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lab Notebook - graph paper, lab notebook lab notebook Lab Notebook - graph paper, lab notebook