Thursday 5 November 2009

Sterling Silver - sterling silver


I purchased this chain for the sole purpose of using it to display a pendant approximately 3/4" in diameter. I give the dimensions of the pendant so that anyone who intends to purchase this chain may know that this fine piece of jewelry is more than up to the task. The chain itself is quite sturdy, despite its delicate construction. The chain is light enough that I rarely notice its presence. I sleep wearing this necklace, shower wearing it, and it holds up to daily wear admirably. The design appears to be very knot resistant, which I like very much. All told, I would definitely recommend this necklace, especially for the purpose of hanging a pendant. You won't be disappointed. Sterling Silver Fine Cable Nickel Free Chain Necklace Italy 22 Inch

I bought this chain for my two and a half year old grand-daughter. I had a small charm to hang on it. It is beautiful and delicate. The 14" is perfect for a child and after seeing it I ordered a 16" for myself. On the neck it is so delicate it is barely there except when you move it sparkles, perfect if you want to showcase a special pendant.

I haven't had this item for too long, but so far it's proven to be a good-quality chain. It's shiny, yet delicate and subtle and doesn't distract from my pendants. A great product at a great price. I'll probably purchase the same chain in a longer length.

I got this for my mother in-law's birthday it's a beautiful chain I'm so glad I got this one the charm I had gotten for her looked great with it.If you need a chain I'd get this one.It came real fast.Everybody in the family loved it and my mother in-law thanked me more than once.I will use this seller again.

This chain is really pretty and the length is good. It is really delicate, so I haven't found a pendant that I can wear it with. If you are looking for a very delicate chain, this is it. If you want something to wear with a pendant, pick something else.

I bought this necklace to compliment a pendant I had recently bought for my girlfriends birthday (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001I8A300). The pendant is beautiful, but the chain that came with it was just a cheap steel one. I was on a tight budget, so I settled for this and am very impressed with it. When I received it, the first thing I did was clean and polish it. The sparkle it gives off is very beautiful and elegant, much like the girl I'm giving it too. Needless to say, there's nothing to complain about for only ten dollars and it's such a huge improvement from the chain before. I look forward to seeing the look on my girlfriends face when I give it to her. - Sterling Silver'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sterling Silver - sterling silver sterling silver Sterling Silver - sterling silver