Thursday 5 November 2009

Science - science, student lab notebook


Ordered a lab notebook on Thursday from Amazon and choose regular shipping. Amazon quickly got my order processed and it got here Monday afternoon. I really appreciate the service that Amazon has given me. The shipment, even though a lab notebook, came neatly packaged and boxed properly. The item itself was perfect for my needs. Next time, I'm buying directly from Amazon! It's definitely worth the additional dollars.



For the actual item itself, the lab notebook is spiral bound. It does have a plastic cover and plastic insert that is attached to the book that you slide under the pages. This lab notebook has quality, which I really like. I know I'm going to buy more of these lab notebooks again pretty soon. Wouldn't buy anything else. Chemistry Lab Notebook 75 Carbonless Duplicating Pages - Chemistry - Student Lab Notebook - Science'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Science - science, student lab notebook chemistry Science - science, student lab notebook