Monday 23 November 2009

Reasonable Price - hand lotion, organic


Not only is this product excellent for hydration (especially after shaving), it smells nice but not overpowering. For those like me who are very sensitive to all forms of gluten, it never irritates my skin or gives me that icky feeling from absorbing gluten through my skin. Desert Essence Organics Body Care Hand and Body Lotion, Vanilla Chai , 8-Ounces

We love this product, and its smell! We ordered this for our baby because it was organic in hopes that it would help our baby's eczema, and it truly has. Initially, we were skeptical because of the fragrance, but with it being all organic - it has worked wonders!

A house guest had left behind a small amount in a tube. I thought I really liked the lotion and the scent so I bought it through Amazon. The scent of the new bottle was much stronger and sweeter than I had expected. I didn't think the quality was worth the money, either.

I got this for my daughter after she had a soap reaction that left her hands flaky, dry and chapped. In a day, using gloves and this lotion, her hands were much improved. In two days they were normal again. The scent is pleasant, and it absorbs well. It's not greasy feeling, and it's a nice thick cream. It's reasonably priced, and I'm very happy with how well it worked on her hands. It also seems to hold up well to winter, my hands feels nice and soft and I use it only in the morning and at night.

I totally love Coconut, fantastic sexy scent and excellent hydration!! Because I love drinking chai, I tried Vanilla chai, it was not a good idea at all. It smells weird, too spicy...I mean, who on earth wants to smell spicy?? Dessert essence is absolutely my favorite lotion, but I highly recommend that you avoid the Vanilla chai flavor.

I bought this lotion after I started "skin brushing". The directions recomended to use an organic almond lotion so I decided to give this a try. The smell is wonderful and it has a very luxurious feel and is a great moisturizer. Would recommend this to all my friends and will be using this lotion exclusively. - Organic - Lotion - Hand Lotion - Hand Cream'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Reasonable Price - hand lotion, organic hand cream Reasonable Price - hand lotion, organic