Tuesday 3 November 2009

Quality Control Issues - faux leather, fossil


This is a lovely bag, soft beautiful leather and well-made. However, the dimensions are smaller than the manufacturer claims. Also, the bag is considerably narrower at the top than the bottom, so it holds much less than one would expect. I have average-sized hands and I even found it a bit difficult to get my hand in and out. I have returned the bag. Lucky Brand Stash Cross-Body,Western Brown,one size

I was so dissapointed to discover that the magnetic flap did not attach to the bag securely and came loose very easily. If the bag had a zipper inside to prevent items falling out, it would have been no problem. Overall, it is a well made, rugged looking bag and I would have made lots of use out of it. However security is a priority and I don't feel safe having a bag that doesn't close properly. I had to return it :( - Quality Control Issues - Faux Leather - Cross-body - Fossil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Quality Control Issues - faux leather, fossil quality control issues Quality Control Issues - faux leather, fossil