Tuesday 3 November 2009

Lesson Plans - cooking, lesson plans


This is a very difficult item to locate. I was quite pleased at the quality, price, and delivery time. I use these for my autograph album pages. I create an 8.5" x 5.5" album page with a photo of the individual, a little information about the subject and the signed item. I store them in 8.5" x 5.5" 3-ring binders this protector is perfect for my use. C-Line Clear Top-Loading Heavyweight Poly 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Inch Sheet Protectors 50 Count (62058)

I have been looking for these every where, when I seen them on amazon I wasn't sure they were the correct size . When I recieved them - they were perfect ! I plan on ordering more soon. I have sent the link to several people thatI know who have had a hard time finding them. thanks

The page protectors are just right for the 5x7 format used in teaching. They are ideal for use as a divider for each lesson without having to create "tabs" that can be time consuming and cumbersome. Excellent!



DK - Lesson Plans - Cooking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lesson Plans - cooking, lesson plans lesson plans Lesson Plans - cooking, lesson plans