Tuesday 3 November 2009

Body Moisturizer - lotion, healing


I was tempted to not review this, lest the secret get out...great product and value. Rich without being greasy, has a great smell and just plain works for dry skin. Buy more than one because you'll not want to run out! Hempz Herbal Moisturizer, 17-Fluid Ounce (500 ml) (Package may vary)

If you're like me, you probably have several bottles of half-used lotion in your bathroom cabinet that just don't match up to the advertisement you saw on TV. And then I discovered Hempz Herbal Moisturizer. I first received it as a gift from my dad (I'm a girl) and was skeptical that I'd like a lotion that he uses. Well, I was more than surprised when I first put Hempz on my skin. I haven't used anything else on my skin for over a year now. The texture of this moisturizer is thick and smooth; it absorbs easily into your skin, leaving it moist but not greasy. I apply Hempz at night before going to bed and then very lightly in the morning and my skin stays moist all day. It's great in the winter, especially if you live in a cold/dry area like I do. And the scent is mild enough that perfume/cologne can be worn without too many over-powering scents. To put it simply, this is the best lotion I've ever owned.

I have used a Hempz cream in the jar before that I received as a gift, so I thought I was safe in ordering the lotion version as the description mentions nothing about the extremely strong, floral scent. One reviewer mentioned that she didn't like the scent, but as it wasn't specific and so many others wrote about how great this is--I ordered it. I cannot use it as the scent is SO strong it actually makes me a bit queasy... it smells like old floral (perhaps from the jasmine mentioned in the ingredients very far down), but for a lotion that you use all over your body it permeates everything including adding the scent to your clothing, as well. It is a nice moisturizer and absorbs well, but at the expense of making the wearer smell so strong it caused a comment from someone nearby. I see that they now have one with pomegranate and almond. Perhaps that will smell less strong, but this definitely does not match the scent of the Hempz cream in the jar. - Body Lotion - Healing - Hempz - Lotion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Body Moisturizer - lotion, healing hempz Body Moisturizer - lotion, healing