Monday 2 November 2009

Medical Uniforms


Wow, as someone who has bought tall products all her life, I could not believe the lenghth when these arrived. I had to send them back. They were at least 4-6 inches too long and I could not even cuff and sew them to make them fit. (I have normally by 34-36" inseams). The company was great about taking them back and sending me regular lenghth though. And those are wonderful. Cherokee Workwear Scrubs 4101 Low Rise Flare Leg Scrub Pant (Black, S)

I love these bottoms! I'm a tall girl, (over six feet tall) and these are perfect for me. I never have found scrub bottoms that fit me right, but these do! I now own five pairs, and I plan on buying more. They are very comfortable, and they look great! A must have if you are tall, and are required to wear scrubs to work. :)

i am "petite," 5'0". it is so hard to find petite scrubs that i don't need to hem, these are the perfect legnth! the elastic in the back makes the draw string so much more comfartable! i will never buy any other type of scrub bottom as long as cherokee continues making this style.

These items apparently run very big (wide at the waist and long in the hem). My post baby body cargo pants size from stores like gap or old navy is usually a size 16/18. I ordered the XL Cherokee and they are so ridiculously huge that there is no way I could wear them. Friends that wear a size 8 in pants have finally told me that they actually buy a SMALL in the Cherokee scrub pants. Beware of the size of the items you order, 1 or 2 sizes smaller than you probably think you need. The material is very scratchy, cheap uniform type fabric. There are way better scrub companies to purchase from, I wouldn't recommend this brand.

These pants were ok! They were to big even though I got an extra small and yall might wanna wear seamless panties in these cause they show every line. On the other hand my friend has these and they fit her very well.

I ordered a bunch of scrub pants in medium because that was the size chart specifications. They are so long that I walk on them all day and they are SO HUGE that I have to roll them over 3 times at the top (which creates a nice bulge) and even with the rollover I still step on them. I won't order anything again without trying on the other sizes.

This is my favorite scrub pant because it comes in a Tall size. In jeans I wear a 36" inseam, so I have trouble finding pants long enough for me, and scrubs are no exception. But I found these several years ago, liked them a lot and have since ordered three more pairs. The price here is the best I have found, and I already had a pair, so I knew what size I wore. They are not kidding when they say these scrub pants run large. I usually wear a size 8 in jeans/dress pants, and I wear a small in this scrub pant. So order accordingly.

They arent as low rise as expected,about mid waist, but they fit and look great. I am 5'3 and 120 and the xs petite fit perfect, not too tight or too long. These will be the only scrub pants I will ever buy from now on, and the price is great.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Medical Uniforms Medical Uniforms Medical Uniforms