Monday 2 November 2009

Kids Leaf Blower - toys, leaf blower


We bought this for my son at Walmart (after we first purchased the weed wacker), and he LOVES it! It is great quality and has held up between a 3 year old and 1 year old twins all fighting over it. He loves walking around the house pretending to help Daddy. Good price and much better quality than the Home Depot products! Black and Decker Junior Leaf Blower

I bought this toy from Walmart at the good price of $[...] for my grandson, who is crazy about garden tools. Unfortunately, after about an hour, he fell and dropped it on the driveway. It stopped working, but resumed after I changed the batteries. Three hours later, it stopped working again, so I thought it was awfully hard on batteries, and changed them again. This time, it didn't help. I can only conclude that there is a loose wire somewhere, perhaps caused by his fall. Anyway, I don't find it strongly enough made for the age group it is advertised for.

I was so excited to get the leaf blower after for my 1 and 1/2 year old son, but was disappointed after I found out that it does not actually blow. I thought that it would be really cool for my son to actually be able to blow leaves with his new toy. It does look the part and make a good sound, but does not actually work as I assumed from the item description of "realistic action". For the price I would have bought something else.

This is a pretty expensive toy, but the one thing my 2 1/2 year old wanted as his big potty reward. The reviews for the other brand of leaf blower were not very good so we went with this one. It works well, seems durable and is a big hit with my son. Although it was expensive, having my son potty trained before his baby sister arrives this month-- priceless!

My 3 year old son got it for Christmas and was very dissapointed. It make and whirling sound and has some lights. There is not a wiff of air blowing through the opening. Not comporable to the leaf blower. He did not like it. He has a vacaum cleaner that we got from Toy R Us for $30 that really works. Price is too high for the little value it provides.

The unfortunate part of this present was that it was the first present opened by a little 2 year old. Once the wrapping paper was removed and he saw what it was, everything and everyone else vanished and he spent most of the morning wearing his goggles and blowing everything in his path away. It took a lot of coaxing on the part of his parents to open the rest of his presents, but there were many weed blower breaks in between - but wearing the goggles for most of the rest of the party. I would say as far as this 2 year old was concerned, this present was rated a big fat 15. I'm not sure I would say it has a lot of educational value, but it sure has a lot of entertainment value.

My 2.5 year old won't put this blower down!!! He ran through the batteries the first night, and I expected the start button to fall off but this is a very durable toy. It is a great buy for the little ones that like to help. My son even slept with it :)

My son (3 yrs old) absolutely loves his blower and really wants to use the glasses that comes with it, but they are too small and leave marks all over his face (that's what i don't like about it). Otherwise, a really great tool and really encourages him to be a good helper around the house! As a result of this purchase, we had to get him the trimmer (at his request) also! - Toys - Toy Weed Trimmer - Leaf Blower'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kids Leaf Blower - toys, leaf blower toys Kids Leaf Blower - toys, leaf blower