Monday 2 November 2009

Inflatable Kayak - advanced elements, kayaking


I used my AF convertible kayak a few times without this and the first time I learned how important a bilge pump is. The second time without one I used the bilge pump alot. Now the third time my cover came and tried it out. Did not know there was a big storm that included a tornado touching down not to far from me, hail and very strong winds. The first half of the trip I stayed dry even with waves. When I was in the middle of the lake and the tornado alarms could be heard in the back and the winds were really kicking in and the rain. Very little water came in this things worked so well I could not be happier to have ordered this. But will say that if you are lucky enough to use your kayak in very calm waters then this may not be as important to you. Advanced Elements Single Deck Conversion - Boating - Kayaking - Water Sports - Advanced Elements'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Inflatable Kayak - advanced elements, kayaking kayaking Inflatable Kayak - advanced elements, kayaking