Monday 2 November 2009

Garage Door Opener Accesories - keypad, garage remote


I was looking to set up the availability of opening the garage door this way for a while now, but hadn't found the right control that would work with my garage opener. This one is perfect. You can control multiple doors with a single remote. I have 2 garage doors, and each one is programmed with a different sequence. I can open them individually.



You can close different doors individually by pressing the corresponding key sequence, or close all the doors that are open with a single push of the enter button. It works great.



The seller was great. A click away remotes did a no hassle return after I purchased the incorrect one the first time. This one only works with Liftmaster garage openers that have the purple learn button. And it is the only one I have found. I looked around.



If unsure, go to the liftmaster website for the product compatibility charts.



Awesome product, great experience with the seller. Liftmaster 377LM 315MHz Garage Door Keypad

We used to have the key switch on the side of our garage. We recently had an alarm system installed and one of the first things the installer did was tell us to remove it. When I asked why he showed me how easy it was to just pry the switch off of the garage and short the two wires together to open the door. I'd never thought about it. He recommended we install the wireless unit here. Amazon had a good price so I ordered it. Had it installed in about two minutes. "Training" it to our garage door opener was so easy I thought I'd missed something until it worked. The security issue is enough to make this worthwhile but boy is it convenient now when we want to open the garage and don't have keys because they're in the house. Well worth the money in my book. Steve, Honolulu

While I really didn't want to buy a new garage door opener, I was certainly pleased to find the exact same keypad $20 cheaper than the opener installer wanted to charge me. I am very pleased with the new keypad. Easy to install and use.

I mounted this on the side of my garage just around the corner from the garage door. It takes just seconds to program it to open using a 4-digit code you select. Then just punch in the code to open the door. You do not need to enter the code to close the door. This keypad installs using two provided screws and the easy-to-follow intallation and programming instructions. The instructions indicate that the battery should last at least a year before changing. The keypad comes with a standard 9V battery as well. Just make sure your opener is a 315 MHz SECURITY+ compatible opener (purple learn button and purple antenna). This keypad works great and I highly recommend it.

I recently purchased and installed the Liftmaster remote door panel. I needed a way for my son to get into the house without a key. I saw this product and thought it would work if I could install it and program it. It arrived in about 5 days. I installed it in approximately 5 minutes and programmed it in less then 30 seconds. Works flawlessly. Problem solved. Great product at a great price. RECOMMEND

I installed this unit on the garage a few weeks ago and it's great. This is the 3rd house I have added a keypad and these things just get cheaper and easier every time. I especially like that I can lower the garage door without first typing in the code. It also shipped unbelievably fast from the seller "ASPdoors and a wwhole lot more".

I bought this about 6 months ago and had no problems at all. It works every time. I have this unit placed outdoors and is exposed to rain, wind, humidity, heat, and the glaring sun!!! Built to last. Good buy!

The Liftmaster 377LM is easy to program, install and use. We have even used the temporary code feature to allow a contractor access to our garage. The instructions are located on the flip-up cover and are very easy to understand.

Plain and simple, this is a good opener for the money. The illumination (red) is a little dim, but is clearly visable when ambient light is low. It has the one button close feature which is nice so you don't have to punch the code every time you want to shut the door. I was able to open, install, and program this opener in about five minutes. It even comes with a battery. - Garage Remote - Keypad - Liftmaster - Garage Door Opener'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Garage Door Opener Accesories - keypad, garage remote liftmaster Garage Door Opener Accesories - keypad, garage remote