Sunday 1 November 2009

Lab Notebook - adventure, ap


This is really a great laboratory notebook. Though other reviews say that the pages are difficult to rip out, I disagree. If you pull away/sideways from the binding rather than down/along it, the pages will very easily tear from underneath the black binding cover. I am much happier with this notebook than the ones they sell in the college bookstore. National Brand Laboratory Notebook, 4 X 4 Quad, Brown, Carbonless, 11 x 9.25 Inches, 100 Sets (43649)

The notebook does everything it needs to do; lets you write on it and leave a copy behind. The only thing that bothered me was that the pages are not ripping friendly, not even the carbon copies. Which makes no sense if your looking to turn a copy in and keep the original to yourself. Other than that everything was fine.

I work for an analytical testing lab, and we've been using this same notebook for 20+ years. Since I don't need the carbon copy, I use a cardboard spacer between the white & yellow sheets and double the number of available pages.

This notebook is far cheaper and of much higher quality than those available at my student store. I like that it's not spiral bound and that it has a nice, thick cover which won't easily absorb water or other spills on the cover or back cover.

I received the notebook just in time to start Lab reports and it has been perfect. I am extremely happy with it and the results every time I use it.Thanks for fast, prompt, and perfect service and quality.

The notebook was better quality than the image gives it credit for. It is well made and does exactly what I need for my lab assignments. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a professional looking lab notebook that copies pages - Adventure - Notebook - Ap - Laboratory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lab Notebook - adventure, ap adventure Lab Notebook - adventure, ap