Sunday 1 November 2009

Electric Drill - electric drill


this was the one I chose. Price was right, two year factory warranty, and TWO batteries! Batteries came charged so I was able to use it right out of the box. Problem is, I haven't needed to use it since I bought it a month or more ago!



Product was shipped and delivered promptly and in good condition.



My only objection to this package is that the charger is not the robust device that I've seen with other drills. This one has an adapter that plugs into the wall, then a very light-weight plastic adapter that connects to the battery. My fear is that if the adapter that connects to the battery receives any rough treatment it could break very easily. So if you have a shop with lots of clutter or lots of activity, be sure you have a safe place to secure the charger. Factory-Reconditioned Black & Decker BD12PSKR 12V Smart Select Cordless Drill

I bought this cordless drill / driver for my father in law. I checked it out and tested it before giving it to him and it was all good. I have spoke to my father in law since and he uses it and likes it very much.

Bob

Purchased this yesterday to have it delivered today as I was in need of a drill for a project. Put the drill on the charger for 5hrs then went to use it. Tried to drill a single screw in to a wooden box and the battery died... WTH... so I plugged it up and left for 6 hrs to handle some-other things then when I returned to charger no the battery was warm. Tried to drill something and the drill didn't charge one bit. I am very aggravated and disappointed with this purchase and as such I'll be returning it and going down to a hardware store and picking up another.

It paid me to buy this. My car has sealed headlight assemblies with moisture inside. $300 for the dealer to replace. I bought this drill, a package of drill bits and taps and a couple of set screws, drilled a vent hole in the lens cover, turned the lights on to drive the moisture out and plugged the holes and kept better than $250 in my pocket. I have used the drill for countless projects since - works great, good balance, lots of power and enough torque settings to drive you crazy. Use it as a drill, power driver, forward and reverse. Great tool. - Electric Drill'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electric Drill - electric drill electric drill Electric Drill - electric drill